This recipe is from Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Allergy Unit "Friendly Food for Life'. These are crisp lacy biscuits. Allow two biscuits only per tray as they set very quickly. They are best eaten the day they are baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter, sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan.
- 2Heat until butter has melted.
- 3Sift flours and baking powder. Stir into butter mixture and mix well.
- 4Place teaspoons of mixture onto baking tray coverd with baking paper or greased greaseproof paper.
- 5Bake at 190 deg C for about 8 minutes until firm around the edges.
- 6Cool for 2 minutes then roll around handle of wooden spoon or other round handle.
- 7Place on wire rack to cool completely before filling with cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Brandy Snaps
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g