Recipe by SailorZeo
I modified this recipe from one in Mom's Meal Makeovers cookbook, to make it gluten-free and lower the carbs even more
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1⁄2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 ounces frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup soya granules
- 1⁄8 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Coat a 9x13 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the sucralose and oil to a large bowl and beat on medium speed until well-blended, 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to beat until smooth. Add the yogurt and beat until blended.
- At low speed, gradually beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Arrange the mixture evenly in the prepared pan and set aside.
- To make the topping, combine the soya granules, flaxseed, oil and cinnamon in a small bowl until the dry ingredients are moistened. sprinkle evenly over the uncooked cake.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Transfer the pan to a wire rack and cool for ten minutes until serving.