1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
AIVAS's Gluten Free's Note:
A great muffin, free of gluten for whatever reason.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, at room temp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries or 2 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1 1/3 cups rice flour
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2Butter 18 muffin cups (or 12 for large muffins).
- 3Sift together tapioca flour, potato starch, rice flour, and xanthan gum. This will be your replacement flour mixture.
- 4In a bowl, mix the butter until creamy.
- 5Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
- 6Add eggs one at a time, beating throughout.
- 7Beat in salt, baking powder, and vanilla.
- 8Fold half of flour mixture then half of milk into batter.
- 9Fold in remaining flour mixture and milk.
- 10Mix blueberries into batter.
- 11Pour into muffin cups.
- 12Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until ready.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.1 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: