1/3 Photos of Gluten-Free Blueberry Buckle
Chef #197457's Note:
This is from enabling.org. I have not personally tried this recipe yet.
My Private Note
9x9 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soft shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries or 12 ounces frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1Blueberry mixture:.
- 2Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3Mix the sugar, shortening, and egg.
- 4Stir in the milk.
- 5Mix the cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 6Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture.
- 7Fold in the blueberries.
- 8Pour into a 9-by-9 inch pan.
- 9Crumb Mixture:.
- 10Combine all of the crumb ingredients.
- 11Spread on top of the blueberry mixture.
- 12Bake the whole thing for 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Blueberry Buckle
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.5
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 106.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder