Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From freecoconutrecipes.com, this biscuit recipe calls for coconut and almond flour instead of wheat flour.
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 6 cups of muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, salt, and baking powder in a food processor. Add butter and pulse until butter pieces are the size of peas.
- In a separate bowl, or blender, whip eggs until frothy.
- Add eggs to flour mix and pulse until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 with batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are brown.