NRG Tribe's Note:
From freecoconutrecipes.com, this biscuit recipe calls for coconut and almond flour instead of wheat flour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease 6 cups of muffin tin with coconut oil.
- 3Combine coconut flour, almond flour, salt, and baking powder in a food processor. Add butter and pulse until butter pieces are the size of peas.
- 4In a separate bowl, or blender, whip eggs until frothy.
- 5Add eggs to flour mix and pulse until just combined.
- 6Fill each muffin cup 3/4 with batter.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are brown.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 306.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: