Recipe by NRG Tribe
From freecoconutrecipes.com, this biscuit recipe calls for coconut and almond flour instead of wheat flour.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cold grass-fed butter
- 3 eggs
- coconut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 6 cups of muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, salt, and baking powder in a food processor. Add butter and pulse until butter pieces are the size of peas.
- In a separate bowl, or blender, whip eggs until frothy.
- Add eggs to flour mix and pulse until just combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 with batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are brown.