1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Biscuits
Robin Batterson's Note:
This Recipe is from Roben Ryberg's Cookbook You Won't believe it's Gluten-free! Easy and super yummy! Even good re-warmed the next morning(it any left!) I followed directions exactly except used soy milk and marg. and patted out and cut with a knife, worked fine but might try dropping from spoon like traditional drop biscuits next time, don't know how that would work, I have only done as writen so far....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Grease a baking sheet.
- 3In medium bowl, blend all dry ingredients, cut in the butter/marg.
- 4Add milk and vinegar.
- 5Mix together well.
- 6Dough will be soft.
- 7Pat out on prepared pan to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 8Cut into square biscuits and separate with the sides of knife.
- 9Bake 20 minutes, will just start to turn brown. (they don't really look done but are -- also look like spread and stuck together but separate easily -- ).
- 10If you are able to have real butter and desire at this point brush with melted butter.
- 11Makes 6-8 biscuits depending on size.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 565.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: