This Recipe is from Roben Ryberg's Cookbook You Won't believe it's Gluten-free! Easy and super yummy! Even good re-warmed the next morning(it any left!) I followed directions exactly except used soy milk and marg. and patted out and cut with a knife, worked fine but might try dropping from spoon like traditional drop biscuits next time, don't know how that would work, I have only done as writen so far....
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, blend all dry ingredients, cut in the butter/marg.
- Add milk and vinegar.
- Mix together well.
- Dough will be soft.
- Pat out on prepared pan to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into square biscuits and separate with the sides of knife.
- Bake 20 minutes, will just start to turn brown. (they don't really look done but are -- also look like spread and stuck together but separate easily -- ).
- If you are able to have real butter and desire at this point brush with melted butter.
- Makes 6-8 biscuits depending on size.