A nice alternative of meat burgers. A must try for bean lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onion in 1-2 tbsp oil until slightly soft.
- 2Add carrots and squash. Cook until soft and set aside.
- 3Drain can of beans and mash with fork.
- 4Add cooled veggies.
- 5Divide mixture into four.
- 6Place pinch of flour or tapioca starch, and form mixture into patties.
- 7Put about 1 Tablespoon of oil in pan on medium high heat and cook patties about 5 minutes on each side, or until slightly crispy on the outside.
- 8Serve with gravy of choice or on bun.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Bean and Veggie Burger
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: