Recipe by Elana's Pantry
http://www.elanaspantry.com/bbq-sauce/ NOTE: This recipe makes enough sauce for one whole chicken or 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup shallot, minced
- 1 (7 ounce) canorganic tomato paste
- 1 cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm oil in a saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add garlic and shallot; cook until soft.
- Add tomato paste, orange juice, vinegar, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Simmer over low heat 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Baste over fish or chicken.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate for 1-3 hours.
- Grill and serve.