1/2 Photos of Gluten-Free Bannock
A simple quick bread that is scrumptious when hot from the oven. Perfected when served with a dollop of raspberry preserves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, molasses, powder, and salt.
- 2Cut in butter until it is in tiny pieces.
- 3Add potatoes and stir well.
- 4Pour in milk and stir with a fork to form a ball.
- 5Turn out onto working surface and knead 10 times.
- 6Divide into 4 equal portions (rounds) and pat down to 1" thickness.
- 7Bake in a preheated 400* oven for about 25-30 minutes until brown.
- 8Cut into wedges, slices, or simply pull off pieces of the round.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Bannock
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 2.8 mg
- Sodium 132.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder