Recipe by Elana's Pantry
These tasty gluten-free, Paleo (I think) muffins do not contain agave for all of the agave-phobes out there. http://www.elanaspantry.com/the-great-agave-syrup-debate/
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 2 medium bananas
- 3 dates, pitted
- 10 drops stevia
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine eggs, oil, bananas, dates and stevia and blend on medium speed until combined.
- Add in coconut flour, salt and baking soda and blend until smooth.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Scoop ¼ cup batter into lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes (my batch took exactly 23 minutes, though all ovens are slightly different).
- Cool and serve.