1 hr 45 mins
Chef #1802540378's Note:
This is a variation of the Banana Bread recipe on the back of Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour packaging.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (for topping)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 9x5 inch non-stick loaf pan, or three 5x3-inch loaf pans, (or smaller casserole dish with high-ish sides).
- 3Cream together oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer.
- 4Add flour, xanthan gum, salt, baking powder and cinnamon to egg mixture, alternating with bananas.
- 5Beat until smooth.
- 6Stir in nuts and blueberries.
- 7Transfer into pan(s).
- 8Bake 9x5-inch loaf for 1 hour, 5x3 inch loaves for 45 minutes, or casserole dish for ~43 minutes. (Done when knife stuck into center comes up clean but still a little damp).
- 9Let cool somewhat, and serve.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Banana, Pecan and Blueberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.1
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 208.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour