Gluten-Free Banana Cream Pie
- Pie filling:.
- Arrange the banana slices on the bottom of the crust.
- Pour milk and the mixes into mixing bowl and beat for two minutes.
- Stir in the cup of whipped topping and refrigerate.
- If you wish you can drizzle the top with caramel syrup before serving.
- mix gluten-free flour, melted margarine, and brown sugar. Spread the mixture evenly in a pan and bake for 20 minutes. After the first 10 minutes of baking you should mix up the mixture a bit and re-spread it for more even browning.