Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
I took Elena's Gluten Free Banana Bread or Cake and made some modifications bcz I wanted to use less of the expensive almond meal. It turned out really good and my hubby had to have 2 pieces, right off the bat.
- 354.88 ml blanched almond flour
- 354.88 ml sorghum flour or 354.88 ml buckwheat flour or 354.88 ml rice flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml gluten free baking powder
- 59.14 ml agave nectar or 59.14 ml honey
- 59.14 ml grapeseed oil or 59.14 ml coconut oil
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 78.07 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bananas, mashed (about one cup)
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, sorghum flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in chocolate chips and bananas.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Place batter in either a greased cake pan or two small (7x4 inch) loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; remove from oven and allow to cool.