Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
From Allrecipes by Christina. Made this for my daughter with some modification - added protein powder. It was absolutely delicious!
- 2 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 6 ripe bananas, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Stir in eggs, maple syrup and mashed bananas until well blended. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture; mix until batter is just moist.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. If using muffin or cupcake tins, bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.