1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Banana Bread or Cake
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Gluten Free Banana Bread. Gluten Free Banana Cake. What's the difference? Here's what I came up with. Bake it in a loaf pan and it's a delicious, healthy gluten free banana bread; bake it in a cake pan and it's a delicious, healthy gluten free banana cake. Either way, enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/lees-banana-birthday-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 22. In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in bananas.
- 33. Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 44. Place batter in either a cake pan or two small (7x4 inch) loaf pans.
- 55. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- 66. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Banana Bread or Cake
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 219.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: