1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Banana Bread or Cake
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Gluten Free Banana Bread. Gluten Free Banana Cake. What's the difference? Here's what I came up with. Bake it in a loaf pan and it's a delicious, healthy gluten free banana bread; bake it in a cake pan and it's a delicious, healthy gluten free banana cake. Either way, enjoy! http://www.elanaspantry.com/lees-banana-birthday-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 22. In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in bananas.
- 33. Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 44. Place batter in either a cake pan or two small (7x4 inch) loaf pans.
- 55. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
- 66. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Banana Bread or Cake
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 219.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: