1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in the eggs, vanilla and bananas, beat until fairly smooth.
- 3In another bowl mix together the flour and baking powder.
- 4Beat the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well combined (I had to switch from an electric mixer to a spoon near the end of the mixing as the batter got too stiff for my poor little mixer).
- 5Stir in the nuts, if desired.
- 6Put the batter in a greased 5x9 loaf pan and spread evenly.
- 7Bake at 325 degrees for one hour and 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.4
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 116.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: