Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Why destroy a healthy snack with deep-frying?
Make and share this Gluten-Free Baked Onion Rings recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Cut onion cross-wise into 1/2-inch rings.
- Add spices to cornflour and mix well.
- One at a time, dip onion rings into milk, cornflour, egg substitute and bread crumbs, in that order. Make sure the onion is well coated in crumbs.
- Arrange rings in single layer on baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.