Why destroy a healthy snack with deep-frying?
My Private Note
onion r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- 2Cut onion cross-wise into 1/2-inch rings.
- 3Add spices to cornflour and mix well.
- 4One at a time, dip onion rings into milk, cornflour, egg substitute and bread crumbs, in that order. Make sure the onion is well coated in crumbs.
- 5Arrange rings in single layer on baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Bake 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Baked Onion Rings
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 263.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: