Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Super easy GF baked oatmeal with apples and cinnamon. Delicious warm, and a fabulous make ahead breakfast or anytime snack. Endless fruit add in combinations! Get creative and enjoy!
- 1 apple, rough chopped, aprox. 16ths
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal or 2 tablespoons whole flax seeds
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old fashioned gluten-free oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 apple, diced small
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease (or line with parchment) an 8x8 square baking pan. Set aside.
- Dump rough chopped apple, eggs and flax into blender. Blend on high speed until well liquified.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in mixing bowl. Stir to distribute.
- Pour blender contents onto oat mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into your prepared baking pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Let sit a few minutes before cutting into 9 squares & serving. Refrigerates well for 4-5 days.