Super easy GF baked oatmeal with apples and cinnamon. Delicious warm, and a fabulous make ahead breakfast or anytime snack. Endless fruit add in combinations! Get creative and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 apple, rough chopped, aprox. 16ths
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal or 2 tablespoons whole flax seeds
- 1/3-1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups old fashioned gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 apple, diced small
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease (or line with parchment) an 8x8 square baking pan. Set aside.
- 3Dump rough chopped apple, eggs and flax into blender. Blend on high speed until well liquified.
- 4Combine the rest of the ingredients in mixing bowl. Stir to distribute.
- 5Pour blender contents onto oat mixture. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- 6Pour into your prepared baking pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Let sit a few minutes before cutting into 9 squares & serving. Refrigerates well for 4-5 days.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Baked Apple Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: