1/6 Photos of Gluten Free Bagels
From Roben Ryberg's "The Gluten Free Kitchen" These bagels are easy, tasty, and amazingly light!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F and put a pot of salted water on to boil.
- 2In a large bowl, combine milk, yeast and sugar.
- 3Stir well to dissolve yeast.
- 4Mix in egg.
- 5Add remaining ingredients.
- 6Mix well to remove all lumps.
- 7Divide dough into 6 disks, press a hole in middle of each disk and shape into bagels. (these will rise quite a bit - so be sure to make a big hole).
- 8Gently place bagels into boiling water. Boil bagels (I boil each separate) for approx 1 minute.
- 9Remove bagles from water and place on a greased baking sheet or one sprinkled with cornmeal.
- 10Bake 15-18 mins or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Bagels
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 670.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: