Recipe by Brenda B
Gluten Free? You might not think so because these even fooled my husband! Chewy, Crunchy or how ever you like them - these are a real treat.
Top Review by The Silly Goose
We really like these. I used 3/4 cup brown rice flour, and 3/4 cup gluten free flour mix (rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch) I also used flax seed egg replacer. Thank you for posting this great, forgiving recipe. I used mini chocolate chips (2/3 cup) and would use 1/2 cup next time.
- 59.14 ml softened margarine
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 177.44 ml rice flour
- 177.44 ml soy flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml nestle chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- By hand blend margarine, sugars, egg, & vanilla until creamy.
- In a separate bowl blend flours, baking soda salt. Combine both bowls and mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix. Roll into balls.
- Bake at 375° for 12-15 minutes on a lighty greased preheated cookie sheet.(Stoneware works best).