Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love perfectly ripe avocados. The ingredients in this recipe bring out their flavor in spades. This recipe is great for gluten-free, vegan, egg-free and dairy free diets. For more delicious gluten-free dishes check out www.jensglutenfreeblog.com.
- 4 tomatoes, parboiled, skinned, and diced
- 4 avocados, peeled and mashed
- 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 small white onion, peeled and diced
- 10 fresh mushrooms, diced
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml fresh minced garlic
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Combine tomatoes, avocados, onions and mushrooms until just blended.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Season with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy.
I used this in a sandwich and also by itself. Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef event in the contests/events forum.