Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cute little muffins will brighten anyone's day! Sweet and fruity with a hint of cinnamon, they won't last long after baking!
- 236.59 ml apple cinnamon perky o's cereal
- 118.29 ml sweet rice flour
- 59.14 ml potato starch
- 59.14 ml light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 14.79 ml oil
- 158.51 ml chopped apple
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, using a fork to break up lumps.
- Stir in Perky-O’s.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to wet, stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin cups.
- Decorate muffin tops with Perky-O’s.
- Bake 15 minutes in a preheated 400* F oven, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack before serving.