Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These cute little muffins will brighten anyone's day! Sweet and fruity with a hint of cinnamon, they won't last long after baking!
- 1 cup apple cinnamon perky o's cereal
- 1⁄2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup potato starch
- 1⁄4 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2⁄3 cup chopped apple
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, using a fork to break up lumps.
- Stir in Perky-O’s.
- In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Add dry mixture to wet, stirring until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin cups.
- Decorate muffin tops with Perky-O’s.
- Bake 15 minutes in a preheated 400* F oven, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on a wire rack before serving.