1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Apple-O Mini Muffins
These cute little muffins will brighten anyone's day! Sweet and fruity with a hint of cinnamon, they won't last long after baking!
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup apple cinnamon perky o's cereal
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup light stoneground buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2/3 cup chopped apple
- 1Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, using a fork to break up lumps.
- 2Stir in Perky-O’s.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- 4Add dry mixture to wet, stirring until just moistened.
- 5Spoon batter into greased mini muffin cups.
- 6Decorate muffin tops with Perky-O’s.
- 7Bake 15 minutes in a preheated 400* F oven, or until golden brown.
- 8Let cool on a wire rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Apple-O Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple cinnamon perky o's cereal