- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 apple, grated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl and quickly add to the dry ingredients.
- Add any additional flavourings and stir very briefly.
- Put into greased or paper lined muffin cups and bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) until golden and firm to the touch.
- Makes about 12 medium sized muffins.