1/3 Photos of Gluten-Free Apple, Cheddar, Walnut Bread (Abm)
2 hrs 54 mins
2 hrs 39 mins
Based on a recipe from my Cuisinart’s Convection Bread Maker Recipe Booklet. This is for the large (2 pound) loaf. Measurements for the medium (1 ½ pound) loaf are in parentheses. Cook time is all bread machine cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml low-fat milk (at 80=90 F, 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon for 1 1/2 lb. loaf)
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces at room temperature (1 1/2)
- 29.58 ml honey (1 1/2)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature (gently and safely warm cold eggs by placing hole eggs in a bowl and covering with moderately hot tap)
- 3.69 ml cider vinegar (3/4)
- 7.39 ml salt (1)
- 354.88 ml brown rice flour (1 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- 177.44 ml potato starch (1/2)
- 78.07 ml tapioca flour (1/4)
- 29.58 ml quinoa flour (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 29.58 ml garfava flour (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 78.07 ml cheddar cheese, shredded (1/4)
- 78.07 ml dried apple, chopped (1/4)
- 78.07 ml walnuts, chopped (1/4)
- 9.85 ml xanthan gum (1 1/2)
- 2.46 ml gelatin (1/2)
- 11.09 ml active dry yeast (2 1/4) or 11.09 ml instant yeast (2 1/4) or 11.09 ml bread machine yeast (2 1/4)
- 1Fit the bread pan with the kneading paddle.
- 2Add milk, butter, honey, eggs and cider vinegar to the bread pan.
- 3Add all remaining ingredients, except yeast, to medium-sized bowl and stir together. Add to bread pan.
- 4Add yeast to bread pan and place in the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker.
- 5Press Menu and select Gluten Free.
- 6Select Medium crust (or to taste).
- 7Select dough size.
- 8Press start to mix, knead, rise, and bake.
- 9Tip: For best results, while dough is kneading, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula to fully incorporate ingredients.
- 10When cycle is completed, remove bread from machine and transfer to wire rack to cool. Bread is easier to slice when cool.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Apple, Cheddar, Walnut Bread (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (1022 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2426.7
- Calories from Fat 735
- Total Fat 81.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 490.8 mg
- Sodium 4147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 363.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.5 g
- Sugars 77.7 g
- Protein 70.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: