Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a recipe from my Cuisinart’s Convection Bread Maker Recipe Booklet. This is for the large (2 pound) loaf. Measurements for the medium (1 ½ pound) loaf are in parentheses. Cook time is all bread machine cook time.
- 354.88 ml low-fat milk (at 80=90 F, 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon for 1 1/2 lb. loaf)
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces at room temperature (1 1/2)
- 29.58 ml honey (1 1/2)
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature (gently and safely warm cold eggs by placing hole eggs in a bowl and covering with moderately hot tap)
- 3.69 ml cider vinegar (3/4)
- 7.39 ml salt (1)
- 354.88 ml brown rice flour (1 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- 177.44 ml potato starch (1/2)
- 78.07 ml tapioca flour (1/4)
- 29.58 ml quinoa flour (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 29.58 ml garfava flour (1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 78.07 ml cheddar cheese, shredded (1/4)
- 78.07 ml dried apple, chopped (1/4)
- 78.07 ml walnuts, chopped (1/4)
- 9.85 ml xanthan gum (1 1/2)
- 2.46 ml gelatin (1/2)
- 11.09 ml active dry yeast (2 1/4) or 11.09 ml instant yeast (2 1/4) or 11.09 ml bread machine yeast (2 1/4)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fit the bread pan with the kneading paddle.
- Add milk, butter, honey, eggs and cider vinegar to the bread pan.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except yeast, to medium-sized bowl and stir together. Add to bread pan.
- Add yeast to bread pan and place in the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker.
- Press Menu and select Gluten Free.
- Select Medium crust (or to taste).
- Select dough size.
- Press start to mix, knead, rise, and bake.
- Tip: For best results, while dough is kneading, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula to fully incorporate ingredients.
- When cycle is completed, remove bread from machine and transfer to wire rack to cool. Bread is easier to slice when cool.