Do you miss the old days? These will sure help you to remember.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix rice flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium sized bowl.
- 2In another bowl, mix egg replacer, unsweetened applesauce, melted "butter", and stevia extract.
- 3Slowly combine both mixes.
- 4Add water (or rice milk, soy milk, almond milk) to desired consistency.
- 5Bake on a preheated non-stick griddle flipping once.
- 6Serve with syrup, fruit, honey, whatever!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free and Vegan Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (504 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute