- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 tablespoon Ener-G Egg Substitute (mixed in 1/4 cup water)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water (or milk alternative)
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid stevia
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix rice flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium sized bowl.
- In another bowl, mix egg replacer, unsweetened applesauce, melted "butter", and stevia extract.
- Slowly combine both mixes.
- Add water (or rice milk, soy milk, almond milk) to desired consistency.
- Bake on a preheated non-stick griddle flipping once.
- Serve with syrup, fruit, honey, whatever!