1/2 Photos of Gluten Free and Vegan Breakfast Bars
Elana's Pantry's Note:
These hearty breakfast bars remind me of a granola bar or an omega-3 packed power bar. They're filling and tasty. None of the nuts and seeds in this low-maintenance bar are toasted. I wanted to make something quick and easy, that could be whipped up in just a couple of minutes before popping into the oven. http://www.elanaspantry.com/breakfast-bars/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- 3Stir dry ingredients into wet.
- 4Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
- 5Grease an 8x8 baking dish with grapeseed oil.
- 6Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly.
- 7Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free and Vegan Breakfast Bars
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: