Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These hearty breakfast bars remind me of a granola bar or an omega-3 packed power bar. They're filling and tasty. None of the nuts and seeds in this low-maintenance bar are toasted. I wanted to make something quick and easy, that could be whipped up in just a couple of minutes before popping into the oven. http://www.elanaspantry.com/breakfast-bars/
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, agave and vanilla.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet.
- Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with grapeseed oil.
- Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
These bars are awesome.! we love them. So quick and easy to mix up. I made a batch that we could munch on at a football game. Enjoyed by all indeed. They remind me of a ganola bar that can be purchased at costco. Keeping the ingredients on hand means having bars on hand at all times.Made as posted and the baking time was perfect for me. Thanks for sharing this great recipe, a new favorite at out house
These are delish!!