Just because it's made with rice flour, doesn't mean it doesn't taste great! It's almost like the real thing, promise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute (mixed in 2 Tbs water)
- 1/4 cup rice milk
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
- 2 medium bananas, ripe and mashed
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2mix egg, water, and oil in a small bowl. set aside.
- 3mix flour,stevia powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and optional xanthan gum in a medium sized bowl.
- 4slowly mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 5add mashed bananas, blueberries, and applesauce.
- 6do not over mix.
- 7pour into a non stick 9x9 pan.
- 8bake for about 25-30 minutes or until center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten- Free and Vegan Banana Blueberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 212.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute