Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just because it's made with rice flour, doesn't mean it doesn't taste great! It's almost like the real thing, promise.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute (mixed in 2 Tbs water)
- 1⁄4 cup rice milk
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
- 2 medium bananas, ripe and mashed
- 1⁄3 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- mix egg, water, and oil in a small bowl. set aside.
- mix flour,stevia powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and optional xanthan gum in a medium sized bowl.
- slowly mix wet ingredients into dry.
- add mashed bananas, blueberries, and applesauce.
- do not over mix.
- pour into a non stick 9x9 pan.
- bake for about 25-30 minutes or until center comes out clean.
This is my new fav brown rice flour dish!!! Very moist, very yummy. It bakes quickly unlike wheat which a similar coffee cake would take an hour to bake this takes only 30 minutes. I make double (actually 4) batches at a shot and use a (2) 9 x 13 pyrex baking pan(s). We pick our own wild Alaskan blueberries and I substitute for stevia, 3/8 cup of agave, or coconut nectar, per single batch.