Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Shortcake like cobbler, adapted from Bob's Red Mill Biscuits
- 2 -3 cups fruit
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 1⁄4 cups gluten-free baking mix
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons stevia plus, some to sprinkle
- Put fruit and Sevia in a 9" cake pan, mix.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Put baking mix in a bowl, add coconut oil and cut in with pastry cutter until you have small crumbs.
- Add milk ans stir well. You may need to add a little more.
- Turn out dough onto floured surface, knead 10 times then roll to about 1/4inch thickness.
- Cut dough into squares (or any other shape you like) and put on top of fruit. Pieces will overlap some.
- Sprinkle with Stevia if you like.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.