Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very versatile recipe for gluten-free/low carb crackers using almond meal/flour. Easily made vegan!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour and salt. Add in egg (or flaxseed mixture 1 TBS flaxseed meal plus 3 TBS hot water -- let it set for about 3 mins) and oil.
- Blend and shape into two balls. Place each ball on a cookie sheet (lined with parchement) and roll into a thin layer (the thinner the more crunchy the cracker).
- Score into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Sprinkle with sea salt (I also sprinkled pumpkin seeds on top).
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool then cut/break apart.
These crackers had a great flavor, but I made mine from regular almond flour and they were much darker in color than the ones shown. They froze really well too!