1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Almond Crackers
This is a very versatile recipe for gluten-free/low carb crackers using almond meal/flour. Easily made vegan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour and salt. Add in egg (or flaxseed mixture 1 TBS flaxseed meal plus 3 TBS hot water -- let it set for about 3 mins) and oil.
- 2Blend and shape into two balls. Place each ball on a cookie sheet (lined with parchement) and roll into a thin layer (the thinner the more crunchy the cracker).
- 3Score into squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- 4Sprinkle with sea salt (I also sprinkled pumpkin seeds on top).
- 5Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Cool then cut/break apart.
Browse Our Top Nuts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Almond Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.9
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 154.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: