1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
My mom and I made this recipe based on other recipes we've found. It's a great gluten-free option--no fancy flours or xanthum gum needed! As far as sweeteners go: brown sugar, coconut sugar and maple syrup are the way to go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Pour almond butter into bowl, add sugar.
- 3Add the egg, baking soda, maple syrup, almond extract and salt. Mix until well blended.
- 4Add the nuts. (I like to use a combination of sliced almonds and chopped macadamia nuts.).
- 5Add the chocolate chips.
- 6Roll the dough into balls and space them out on a buttered cookie sheet. (I prefer to use non-stick cookies sheets.).
- 7Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, longer if needed.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (589 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 313.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coconut sugar crystals