1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
An incredible and super easy gluten-free recipe that everyone loves, dietary restrictions or not. No weird flour substitutions required, minimal ingredients, and a perfectly chewy texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2In a bowl, cream almond butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- 3Add egg, baking soda, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- 4Mix well, then stir in almonds and chocolate chips.
- 5With a teaspoon, scoop out walnut-sized portions of dough and roll them into balls between your palms.
- 6Place them about an inch-and-a-half apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned but still soft and gooey in the middle.
- 8Let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before removing to a rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 2.6 g