Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used the South Beach Muffin recipe as a base and came up with this variation. It can be used for toast or sandwiches. I like this bread because it's fast and easy. It tastes like a hearty whole grain bread without the gluten and you can make only as much as you need.
- Mix all ingredients together really well.
- Grease a flat bottom glass bowl, dish or pan such as Pyrex or Corningware that is about 6" wide across the middle.
- Pour batter into the dish. (the batter should be about 1/2 inch thick).
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Remove and tip over onto a cooling rack.
- When cooled slice it across into 2 slices of bread about 6 inches round and 3/8" thick. It's very easy to do this even though it's fairly thin.