Chef #173253's Note:
The most dangerous gluten free cake recipe in the world! WHY! Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Also required: 1 large coffee mug.
- 2Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
- 3Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- 4Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- 5Add the chocolate chips (if using).
- 6Add vanilla extract, and mix again.
- 7Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
- 8The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- 9Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
- 10EAT! (can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free 5 Minute Chocolate Cake in a Mug!
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 838.9
- Calories from Fat 439
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 192.4 mg
- Sodium 93.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 12.0 g