Recipe by GlutenFreeGirl
I got this recipe from the first cookbook I ever owned,the Kids Microwave Cookbook. My brother bought me the cookbook for my birthday when I was quite young. As the title states this recipe is very quick and easy to make. This fudge recipe has always been one of my favorites and i'm sure it will soon be one of yours too.
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk, minus 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1-1/2-quart casserole, stir together sugar, cocoa, salt, milk, and vanilla until partially blended.
- Put butter or margarine over top in center of dish.
- Microwave on HIGH power 2 minutes.
- Stir well until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square dish. Chill about 1 hour.