I've had trouble finding recipes for my daughter since new allergies are presenting. This is something I put together. We use Lactade milk, so to make it dairy free use a rice milk or equivelant.
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts (optional)
- 295.73 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml Butter Flavor Crisco
- 1 large very ripe banana, mashed
- 118.29 ml lactade lactose-free milk (or dairy free sub)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Flaxmeal Egg Replacer (use 1/2 cup)
Gluten-Free Flour Mix (use 2 1/2 cups)
- 1In a medium bowl sift together all dry ingredients except nuts and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl mash the banana. Add the sugar, Crisco, flaxmeal egg replacer, milk (or sub) and vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Mix dry ingredients into large bowl with wet ingredients and mix well. Fold in nuts.
- 4Spoon into greased mini muffin tins and bake 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- 5Mini muffin tins are the only way I've tried so far but I'm sure this could be bread or regular sized muffins as well.
- 6Flaxmeal Egg Replacer:.
- 7In a small container mix 1/2 cup cold water with 2 teaspoons ground flaxmeal and shake well.
- 8GF flour mix:.
- 92 cups rice flour.
- 102/3 cup potato starch.
- 111/3 cup tapioca starch.
- 123 teaspoons xanthan gum.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten, Dairy & Egg Free Banana Muffins (Bread)
Serving Size: 1 (1191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute