1/1 Photo of Gluten, Dairy & Cane Sugar Free Blueberry Muffins
I am on a very restricted diet and was having a hard time finding a blueberry muffin recipe I could have that I actually liked, so I created this one. I hope you like it as much as I do! GLUTEN/WHEAT/CORN/DAIRY/POTATO/CANE SUGAR FREE!! Check out more gluten & allergy friendly recipes on my website: www.maidinak.com Don't forget to double check your ingredients. I accidentally left out the baking soda once, and they didn't turn out like they should!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup unsweetened rice milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon gf baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons gf vanilla
- 2 organic eggs
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or safflower)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1In a measuring cup, measure out the rice milk and add the vinegar. Stir, and set aside (This solution needs to sit for at least 10 minutes. You are making a dairy free "buttermilk" alternative.).
- 2Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients.
- 4In a separate bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients together, including the "buttermilk" solution. Add your wet ingredients to the dry and mix well until the batter is smooth.
- 5Fold in the frozen blueberries.
- 6Spoon batter in to greased or paper lined muffin tins. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten, Dairy & Cane Sugar Free Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 306.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: