Recipe by mandikaake
In an attempt to find some kind of "goodie" I could eat, I meshed a few recipes I found online together and came up with this one. Be forewarned, this is not a sweet cookie. For the oil I used coconut oil.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl combine flour, salt, soda and ginger.
- In medium bowl combine oil, molasses, maple syrup and lemon zest.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Refrigerate dough for 1/2 - 1 hour.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto parchment lined baking sheet or onto a baking stone.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until tops start to crack.
- Cool and serve.