For those of you who want a stick-to-your bones pasta dinner but have allergies and feel limited. It's a tasty recipe that my mom would make for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups almond milk (or less according to the thickness that you want)
- 1 lb plain goat milk yogurt (one large container)
- 1 1/2-2 lbs tinkyada fettuccine pasta
to make it primavera add lightly sauteed vegetable (anything available)
- 1Melt butter, add milk and yogurt and keep on low flame to avoid burning.
- 2Add a large amount of mushrooms.
- 3Stir fry mushrooms with spices until mushrooms are soft (can be sautéed in olive or just plain water). Add the goat’s yogurt and sauce. Use the mixer to cream some of the mushrooms-but not all of them.
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten and Lactose Free Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 165.8 mg
- Sodium 147.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
goat milk yogurt