Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
You will need a black light for this to glow. It is a great way to make oocky stuff for Halloween.
- Jello gelatin (or less expensive substitute)
- tonic water (ie...quinine as substitute water on package directions)
- sugar (just a little to counter the bitterness of the tonic)
- Boil 1/2 the tonic.
- Pour into mold or bowl.
- Sprinkle Jello while mixing until dissolved.
- Add a little extra sugar if you want to do so.
- Add the remaining tonic. Mix briefly.
- Place in fridge for 2 hours.
- The quinine will make this glow under a black light.
- Use your imagination for serving!