Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A flourescent green concoction perfect for lounge lizards.
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Rose's lime juice
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Combine ingredients with ice in a shaker.
- Shake and strain.
- Serve over ice in a martini glass.
This is a nice smooth drink with a great taste of Midori (melon). If you don't watch yourself, you could drink quite a few of these rather quickly and get into trouble, as they go down rather fast! Nice... Thanks, Lorac!
I loved this drink! Sweet and sour and and goes down easy....maybe too easy! :) Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
Wonderful drink. Thanks Lorac :) Made for cookbook tag game