Recipe by KittyKitty
This is good on hot or cold desserts, and it freezes well. POur into a freezer proof container, seal and keep for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temp.
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into squares
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons brandy or 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sugar and 1/4 cup water in saucepan and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the chocolate, a few squares at a time, until melted, then add the butter in the same way. Do not let the sauce boil. Stir in the brandy or orange juice and serve warm.