My wife's recipe for her Glorious Breakfast Muffins
Make and share this Glory in the Morning Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped can substitute Walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 Red Delicious apple, peeled, cored and grated
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven at 300°F.
- Combine Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, and Salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in Carrots, Raisins, Coconut, and Nuts.
- Whisk together Eggs and Oil in a seperate bowl. Stir in Apple and Vanilla. Add to flour mixture and stir just until combined. Important - DO NOT OVER MIX.
- Spray muffin pans with non-stick spray.
- Fill each 2/3 full.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool Completely.