- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) container carrot baby food
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, ground up finely
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat waffle iron; spray with nonstick cooking spray if needed.
- Stir all ingredients into a large bowl until blended.
- Pour bater (amount depends on the size of your waffle maker) onto the center of the waffle iron.
- Bake about 5 minutes or until steaming stops and waffles are golden. (Mine tells me when they're done, so the time is approximate.).
- These do tend to be rather moist, but are very delicious!