1/1 Photo of Glorious Mashed Potatoes
Girl from India's Note:
Very easy and delish and quick!!! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large potatoes (750 g)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 30 g butter or 30 g margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream or 1/4 cup curds
- 1 (100 g) packet cream cheese, at room temp
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh finely chopped chives or 2 teaspoons dried chives (use chopped cilantro and mint chopped instead of the chives for a variation in flavour)
- 1 green chili, deseeded and chopped (optional)
- 1Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
- 2Place the slices in a pan with water to cover and boil covered for 15 mins ot till the potatoes are cooked.
- 3Drain and mash.
- 4Add the milk to moisten them and then the sour cream, cream cheese and salt and pepper till well mixed.
- 5Sprinkle the chives over and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glorious Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.9 mg
- Sodium 439.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g