Recipe by DancinDanni
This not your average cheesecake. It's made with Jello and it's light and fluffy and the kids will love it.
Top Review by Cyberchef
I did not actually try this recipe, but it looks exactly like the one my mother has been making for years. It has a very light, airy-like texture that literally melts in your mouth. Not a traditional cheesecake, but very delicious.
- 3 ounces lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 385 ml evaporated milk
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Chill the evaporated milk into the freezer for a couple of hours and the beaters and bowl for easier whipping very important.
- Add melted butter to crumbs. Form into a 9 x 13-inch pan. Dissolve Jello into boiling water add lemon juice, let cool.
- Cream the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla then add it to the Jello.
- Take the evaporated milk and whip it until it forms stiff peeks, fold into the Jello mixture. Pour into the pan. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs on top. Chill for several hours.