Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great summer time food.
- 1 cup of cold cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 2 tablespoons drained cherries
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Mix rice,sugar,pineapple and vanilla.
- Add marchmallows and cherries.
- Fold whipped cream into rice.
I absolutely LOVE this. It's a recipe from my childhood. I've never used the masrshamallows, though. Anyway, this is great, and I can eat the whole thing in one sitting. The best!